Friday, November 5, 2010

Blog 11

Someone very dear to me my Aunt was diagnosed with lupus about 5 years ago. It scared us all because we had never heard of it and we thought that would effect her life. Her life she is living right now is every so often really bad pain and as well as swelling over her hands and body. I asked her if she has been doing any better on her steroids or perscription medication and she said it helps a few hours with the level of pain but in the end she constantly aches. She is trying to eat healthy and exercise despite her tolerance but overall still effects her every day life.

1 comment:

  1. Kristina,

    I am really sorry to hear about your aunt. That is sad to hear that she is in constant pain even after taking medication. Fortunately, I do not have anyone close to me that suffers from that disease, but I really hope that she gets better soon and that eating healthy and exercise helps her in the long run.

    Carla Keeley

    ReplyDelete