Friday, December 10, 2010

blog 15

  1. End of semester reflection- Of the topics and information that we have covered this semester in the course, what has been the most impactful or interesting?
The most impactful and interesting subject that I've learned about would be bulimia nervosa. My friend who I'm getting to know fairly well told me last week that he was bulimic. I thought the majority of people who were bulimic were girls and I never thought I would meet a male that was one. It honestly shocked me to hear about his current state. He told me that it was hereditary and I told him I learned about the subject in class and no where in the book did it say bulimia nervosa was hereditary.  When reading over the material, it explained a lot more to me about his personality as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment